The Chang Scale
For reference purposes, the Chang Scale:
(0) Fail! Completely devoid of redeeming value of any kind. Junk/garbage. Recommend avoidance at all cost.
(1) Lowest passing grade. Some redeeming value, but on the whole, rather bad. Recommend you try to find something else. Substitute something similar if possible.
(2) Decent aspects to it, but overall still not quite that good. Certainly not memorable. If this is all there is, maybe go for it if you need a fix. You might like it better than I.
(3) Satisfactory. Not bad at all, but not all that good either—sort of neutral or “meh”.
(4) Quite good. Recommend you give it a try. You might love it.
(5) Excellent! I loved it and highly recommend it. Recommend you go out of your way or pay a premium for it.